Since I’m a bit of self-improvement geek I do make new years resolutions as well as the others. On the contrary to most of the people, I tend to treat this seriously (fortunately not dead seriously) and I at least try to approach this process in more structural way. Somehow I managed to complete major milestones last year with new method (i.e. drop weight, publish a game, become debt free) so I guess I’ll continue the process this year as well.
I won’t bother you with my private life resolusions but let’s focus on the ones related with Game Development:
- Make a full game with better gameplay.
- Improve OOP C# coding in Unity +, learn more about shaders, 3D games in general, networking, maths and algorithms
- Improve game theory skills
- Learn more about game economy
- Redo old Game Jam games to see if I could make the old concepts in a better way
As you can see all those goals are related with one another. This raises the chance of clearing out the list.
Fingers crossed 🙂